I'm a car detailing enthusiast blogging to share what I've learnt over the years. I''ve a rotary and used and own many exotic waxes which some I'm willing to let go as own too many to fund new purchases
This blog will serve as a forum for sharing tips and tricks with beginners and fellow enthusiasts in car detailing all over the world. Do share in comments what you think would be useful to all.
For car detailers that I'm blessed to be reading my blogs, do leave your comment for articles you may want to learn more about. Thank you and hope this is a wonderful journey for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Bucket System CarWash & Dry
After my earlier article on potential damages of outside car wash , it's best to DIY pampering our ride keeping it to the best state pos...
-
How many times have you send your car to carwash or even supposedly car detailing centers. At first glance you may be impressed with how cle...
-
After my earlier article on potential damages of outside car wash , it's best to DIY pampering our ride keeping it to the best state pos...
-
I'm a car detailing enthusiast blogging to share what I've learnt over the years. I''ve a rotary and used and own many exoti...
No comments:
Post a Comment